Ideal for: everyone during winters. Also offers continued pain relief with essential heat therapy and helps in a comfortable sleep if troubled by rheumatoid arthritis, muscle sprains or strains anywhere in the body, back pain, sciatica, abscesses or boils, constipation, Deep Vein Thrombosis, Varicose Veins and other geriatric needs.
- Covers the entire bed ensuring warmth and comfort to all body parts
- Allows regulation of heat to suit user’s health needs with 3 different temperature settings
- Contains silver particles which provide germ-protection and better hygiene
- Made of high-quality cotton and fleece fabric which is skin-friendly and soft to touch
- Guarantees complete electrical shock resistance and prevents overheating
- Hand-washable and easy to maintain
P.S.: The attached product video showcases UB67 Heated Underblanket, a larger blanket compared to the UB30. Please refer to it for features only.
- +Options, Warranty & Returns
- Brand: Beurer Germany
- Variants: 1 (Compact size approx. 130 cm X 75 cm)
- Item Code: BEURHB01
- Usage/Application: As a heat therapy based aid for relief from chronic pain. Don't use if heat generating ointments, essential oils or lotions have been applied on skin.
- Warranty/Guarantee: 5 years in case of manufacturing defects
- Returns & Refunds: We cannot offer returns on this product to safeguard hygiene. Please read through our Return Policy.
- +Shipping & Payments
- Shipping & Delivery:
||TIME TO SHIP (Working Days)
- Payment Options: Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Internet Banking (RTGS) and Prepaid Wallets. We also offer Payments via Direct PayTM Transfers & Banker's Cheques too. To know more, click here
||Under Blanket: 130 cm (l) x 75 cm (w) | Cord: 1.52 m | Controller: 13 cm (l) x 6 cm (w) | Under Blanket cord: 60 cm (l) | Padding: 7 mm (thick)
||Under blanket: 718.5 g, Cord with Controller: 241.5 g approx.
||Material Topside: Cotton | Underside: Fleece
Wattage: 50 watts
|In the Package
||1 Heated Underblanket [Product Code: UB30], Power cord with Heat level Controller, Instruction Manual, Mini Catalogue
|Country of Origin
||This product carries the CE (Cleared For European Markets) as well as EAC, EMAEUR (Russian and Eurasian Markets) marks. It is OEKO - TEX certified for quality
||As a warming aid and a basic heat therapy based aid for relief from chronic pain
|Care & Maintenance
||Do not wring, dry-clean, machine dry or iron the heated underblanket. Set the washing machine to a gentle 30°C cycle. Use a mild detergent. For more details on care and maintenance click below to download the instruction manual for Beurer Heated Underblanket
|Storage/ Do's & Don'ts
||Store the unit in its original packaging when not in use. Do not crease by placing items on top of it during storage.
|Warranty & Guarantee
||5 years from date of sale in case of manufacturing defects only.
Contact Beurer India Customer Support: Call 011 25499537 | email: email@example.com
Air/Express: No Surface: Yes
Download the multilingual Instruction manual for Heated Underblanket by Beurer Germany