How it Works?
Panel Type Construction: 3 Elastic Panels deliver even support and compression along the sides and back. The unique stitch style prevents foldovers and buckling during motion
The Material: One Quarter-inch thick foam bonded with nylon right above the abdominal section protects the soft tissue and maximises support. This is paired with 3 elastic panels (two-way stretch) that contour along the waist right up to the hips
3 Elastic Panels stitched in an interlocked pattern provide neccesary support and therapeutic comfort.
How to Wear?
- Make sure you order the right-sized Support as per the Size Chart below
- Stand in the neutral posture with your back straightened as recommended by the Physician
- Wrap the binder around your back and hold the foam section centered firmly at the waist with one hand
- With the other pull the elastic strap till you achieve the desired compression
- Close the Hook and Loop Fastener securely
- Check for all-round comfort including breathing and readjust if necessary
- Please wear this support above an inner wear made from a breathable fabric such as cotton to avoid rashes and allergy from day long contact
- Do not rely on the support 100% of the time unless recommended by the doctor
- Don't bathe with the support - it will reduce the elasticity and compression quality of the support/belt
- Never share your Orthotic supports - can lead to a transfer of infection
P.S.: Kindly consult your Physician or Orthopaedic Specialist before using this product
- It’s interesting to observe how Oppo Medical has managed to pick up a problem and then create solutions according to them
- The Elastic Panels are interstitched closely for strength rather than be given a gap that might induce fold overs, yet adapt to the shape of heavier abdomens
- As ever, the materials have been chosen to provide highly effective levels of comfort during long hours of use
Hey Zindagi Review
Overall : 4.7
All ratings on a scale of 1 to 5
Own one already? Do share your comments and suggestions about this product in the Review Section below. Help the Hey Zindagi Community to make a better buying decision.