How it Works?
Four way stretch fabric: Ensures compression and comfortable support to the ankle
Bi-layered: Cotton on the inside improves comfort, nylon on the outside ensures durability
Anatomical design: Conforms to the shape of the ankle to provide better grip and easy movement
Elasticized wrap: Provides additional support to ankle joint and reduces chances of injury
How to Wear?
- Make sure you order the right-sized product as per Size Chart below
- Insert foot into the support and pull on the compression sleeve with longer half upwards so that the heel fits into it's locking area
- Place the mid-section of the elasticized strap below the sole of the foot
- Cross one side of wrap diagonally across the foot and upwards around the ankle joint
- Repeat the above step for the other part of the strap
- Secure the hook loop rejoinders adjusting the strap to the desired compression level
P.S.: Kindly consult your Physician or Orthopaedic Specialist before using this product
- An adaptation of the Anklet Comfeel with additional elastic straps, the level of stability in higher with this ankle binder.
- The material quality is good and is effective for medium level strains and support needs. Being a knit, it does not offer padding against swelling that a similar neoprene based product would.
- Also, a bit more painful to get onto the foot in case of a swelling/edema
Hey Zindagi Review
Overall : 3.6
All ratings on a scale of 1 to 5
Own one already? Do share your comments and suggestions about this product in the Review Section below. Help the Hey Zindagi Community to make a better buying decision.