How it Works?
Neoprene bonded nylon fabric: The product is four-way stretchable with breathable neoprene body, which guarantees comfortable compression, improved grip and increases durability. Aids in faster healing of injury by retention of natural body heat for pain relief.
Semi-rigid PE splints: The semi-rigid Polyethylene splints arrests inversion (movement of the sole towards the median plane) and eversion (movement of the sole away from the median plane) motion. It also improves grip and provides freedom in plantar flexion (movement of the foot in which the foot or toes flex downward toward the sole)
Anatomical shape: Allows snug fitting and better immobilization
Bilateral symmetry: Enables the support to be worn on either ankle
Lightweight and thin construction: Makes it suitable for use even inside the shoe and during exercise or sporting activity
Ventilation: Perforations at the rear side provide better patient comfort
Anti-slip Silicone bands: Prevents slippage during walk or exercise while wearing the support
Wrap around design: Allows easy application and removal of the support. Ensures customizable compression and better sizing flexibility
How to Wear?
- Make sure your size (2 inches above the ankle joint) lies between 18 cm and 30 cm, before ordering the product - check how to measure below
- Open the hook loop fasteners of the ankle support
- Insert foot into the support and position properly so that the heel fits snugly into the heel opening
- Fasten the lower and the uppermost straps one by one
- Stretch and tighten the middle strap for a comfortable compression and snug fitting
- Ensure there is no reduction in blood flow to the foot while tightening the straps
- Remember to re-adjust in case of any discomfort
- Discontinue use and consult the doctor in case of impaired sensation, impaired blood flow, allergic reactions on skin and persistence or increase of pain
- Consult the doctor in case of simultaneous use with any other medical device
- Misuse or improper use of the product may lead to adverse effects or decreased effectiveness. Please follow the instructions mentioned on the box carefully
P.S.: Kindly consult your Physician or Orthopaedic Specialist before using this product.
- Tynor has been making strong strides in offering global standards while balancing it with economical pricing in India and the neoprene range establishes that
- We believe its a great buy at the price point - but can be made better for longer utility, especially in terms of the fabric
Hey Zindagi Review
Overall : 3.9
All ratings on a scale of 1 to 5
Own one already? Do share your comments and suggestions about this product in the Review Section below. Help the Hey Zindagi Community to make a better buying decision.