How it Works?
Anatomical design: The stockings are anatomically shaped to provide perfect fit and uniform compression even on uneven limb surface
Graduated compression: The material blend of the stockings contains a graduated proportion of spandex which provides controlled and uniformly reducing compression from the ankle towards the knee/thigh. This ensures effective blood evacuation
Durable: High quality thick yarn material improves the strength and durability of the stockings. Lasts long even with regular use
Class I Compression Stockings: As per American classification, class I compression stockings provide mild compression (18-21 mmHg pressure) at the ankle. It is best for tired & heavy legs, mild venous weakness, early stages of DVT and Varicose Veins etc.
Open toe: It is easy and hassle-free to wear and remove the stockings, thanks to the open-toe style. It also enables the stockings to be paired with open-toed sandals/shoes
Anti-slip silicon band: The top silicon-lined band in the stocking prevents the stocking from slipping or sliding down even with prolonged use. It offers optimal grip without any constriction at the top edge
How to Wear?
- Consult your orthopaedic specialist/physiotherapist to know whether you need Knee High or Thigh High variant
- Make sure you order the right fit as per Size Chart below
- Roll out the stockings and align the heel pattern towards the bottom
- Hold the stockings from the bottom and pull them up to the calf
- Stop when the heel pattern centers itself around the heel
- Smoothen the wrinkles if any
P.S.: Kindly consult your Physician or Orthopaedic Specialist before using this product
- Wear the compression stockings in the morning before starting your day. Remove them before going to bed at night
- Wear the stockings properly as indicated in the user manual and CD provided in the package. Do not wear by bunching up as it will reduce the elasticity over time
- Do not use fingernails to pull up the stocking to avoid ripping. Ensure that the toe nails are cleanly cut
- Avoid wearing anklets, toe rings or similar jewellery
- Apply talcum powder for easier wearing. Seniors with limited mobility in the upper body can use Socky Stocking Aid to easily wear the stockings without the assistance of the caregiver
- Tynor does a great job balancing economical pricing and health needs
- That's why these spandex enriched stockings are a good buy, but might not work very well in a more tropical climate in terms of sweat management
Hey Zindagi Review
Overall : 3.9
All ratings on a scale of 1 to 5
Own one already? Do share your comments and suggestions about this product in the Review Section below. Help the Hey Zindagi Community to make a better buying decision.