Hey Zindagi and Meraki Essentials present 2 specific combinations of 100% pure Essential Oils that have been found to be helpful in case of Insomnia or sleeplessness. Can be massaged directly onto the skin (must be mixed with a carrier oil like Apricot oil) or used for inhalation via diffusion.
For Massage Therapy, combine Cedarwood (known to alleviate sleep issues) with Lavender (known to normalize emotions) oils. For Diffusion Therapy, Frankincense (a stimulant that helps attain calmness), Cedarwood and Lavender oils are a potent combination. Helpful for those whose lifestyle includes high-stress environments
P.S.: These are natural remedies for attaining a restful state and relaxation - kindly follow your Doctor's instructions for a wholesome healing and recovery plan from Insomnia. Please do a patch test before applying
Read more in How it Works and How to Apply Below
- +Options, Warranty & Returns
- Brand: Meraki Essentials
- Variants: 2 (Massage, Diffusion)
- Item Code: MERESBL15A, MERESBL15B
- Usage/Application: As a blend of oils to induce relaxed sleep for those suffering from insomnia
- Warranty/Guarantee: N.A. Please ensure you do a skin patch test for any allergic reaction.
- Returns & Refunds: Non-refundable/ Non exchangeable. Please read through our Return Policy.
- +Payment Options
- Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Internet Banking (RTGS) and Prepaid Wallet
- International Credit & Debit Cards are also accepted
- EMI option is valid orders above ₹ 3000 for multiple banks
- We also offer payment via Direct PayTM Transfers, Banker's Cheques & NEFT too. Contact Us for assistance
- Cash on Delivery payments are also available across select PINCodes
To know all about payment options, click here
||Bottle: 65 mm (h) x 22 mm (diameter)
||10 ml per bottle
||Aromatherapy & Naturopathy
|In the Package
||1 Cedarwood Essential Oil + 1 Lavender Essential Oil + usage instructions /
+ 1 Frankincense Essential Oil (for Diffusion)
|Country of Origin
||As a blend of oils to help in inducing sleep for those suffering from insomnia.
|Care & Maintenance
||Always keep the cap tightly closed. Use a dropper to extract the oil to minimize.
|Storage/ Do's & Don'ts
||Do not store essential oils near direct sunlight or heat. Preferable store in refrigerator/cool area.
|Warranty & Guarantee
||N.A. These products cannot be exchanged once bought
Air/Express: Yes Surface: Yes