How it Works?
Oscillometric method: This highly efficient method of pressure measurement increases the accuracy and speed, making the device easier to use
Enhanced Intellisense technology: This advanced technology allows controlled and comfortable inflation of the arm cuff without the need for pre-setting or re-inflation during measurement
Blood Pressure level indicator: This feature allows interpretation of the reading helping the user to understand his/her blood pressure is normal, high or low which ensures effective blood pressure management especially in elderly patients
Cuff wrapping guide: This unique feature enhances reliability in blood pressure management as an LED indicator shows whether the cuff has been wrapped properly around the arm thus minimizing chances of error in reading
P.S.: Please consult your licensed medical practitioner before ordering this product
How to Use?
- Make sure the batteries have been correctly installed and date and time has been accurately set, following the instructions given in user manual (link for download provided below)
- Sit comfortably in the correct posture as instructed in the user manual
- Insert the air plug into the air jack securely
- Put your arm through the loop of the cuff
- Close the fabric fastener firmly
- Press the START/STOP button on the machine once the arm cuff starts to inflate. Hold the START/STOP button until the monitor inflates 30 to 40 mmHg higher than your normal systolic pressure.
- Record the reading of blood pressure once it is displayed on the screen
- Remove the arm cuff and turn the monitor off using the START/STOP button
- Do not place the arm cuff over thick clothes while taking measurement as it may affect the accuracy
- Be careful not to rest your arm on the air tube while measuring
- Always use the same arm for measuring your blood pressure
- Consult the doctor to know more details about your blood pressure level. Self-diagnosis or self-treatment is strictly not recommended
For more details on using the memory function, setting, care, maintenance and precautions for the Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor, please click here to download the user manual for Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor HEM-7124 by Omron
- The combination of a cuff wrapping indicator is a great feature in this product, especially for anyone who is trying to monitor their own BP without assistance
- A sturdy, well-manufactured device by the world leader in Blood Pressure Monitors. Its a good idea to consider the HEM-7130 model for additional reading memory in case regular pressure monitoring is required.
Hey Zindagi Review
Overall : 4.2
All ratings on a scale of 1 to 5
Own one already? Do share your comments and suggestions about this product in the Review Section below. Help the Hey Zindagi Community to make a better buying decision.