How it Works?
Rubber Diaphragm: The rubber diaphragm is expendable for allowing any arm/cast size and seals the arm to be watertight. This negates the need for tapes or straps and secures for better protection from water
Rigid Ring: The plastic ring holds the diaphragm offering a self-sealing mechanism
Transparent flexible body: The body is transparent, flexible, watertight and durable for prolonged use
How to Use?
- Hold the plastic ring perpendicular to the arm
- Insert the arm through the hole of the diaphragm and slide slowly
- Ensure that the cast/bandage/wound is undisturbed
- Do not wear the cast cover for more than 20 to 30 minutes at a time, as it might lead to condensation of the trapped air
- It is not recommended to be used during recreational water activities
- Adult supervision is necessary for use in case a child/adult with poor control is using it
- Consult your doctor in case the diaphragm causes discomfort or swelling
P.S.: Kindly consult your Physician or Orthopaedic Specialist before using this product
- Both the Cast Cover for Arm and Legs are great bathing aids at a good price. Lightweight and convenient.
- Well constructed, though we would recommend that the user is careful about rough use, especially around the edges.
Hey Zindagi Review
Overall : 3.9
All ratings on a scale of 1 to 5
Own one already? Do share your comments and suggestions about this product in the Review Section below. Help the Hey Zindagi Community to make a better buying decision.