How it Works?
Anatomically molded chin support: The specially designed chin support in the belt locks the chin in a comfortable position to provide better support for the cervical column
Ethafoam edge padding: The collar is lined with ethafoam padding which provides cushioning and improves comfort for the patient. It is free from latex hence it reduces the chances of allergies on regular and continuous use. The material is durable and has a long functional life
Anatomical design: It is anatomically designed with height and curvature adjustment features which ensure better fitting, necessary immobilization and more comfort
High-quality Polyethylene Sheet: The collar comprises a high-quality Polyethylene sheet which increases its longevity
Ventilation: Perforated collar body with air slots provides improved ventilation and compliance even over long periods of use
Lightweight body: Light in weight which enables convenience for the patient. It is easy to wear and remove. Specially suitable for trauma emergencies
How to Wear?
- Measure your neck size and make sure you order the right-sized Collar from the Size Chart below
- Be seated comfortably and make sure your neck is in a neutral position
- Widen the two parts of the collar to customize it as per the exact measurement of the neck size
- Rest the chin comfortably on the chin cup
- Wrap the collar around the neck snugly
- Fasten the hook tape to the loop tape to a comfortable fit
- Complete the strap closure and readjust if there is any discomfort in breathing, especially pressure on the larynx (Adam's Apple)
Please see the Video in the Product Image Showcase or read Instructions in Download Manual (Specifications Section below) for more
- The height adjustment in the collar should not be used for sizing purpose. Only to be used for matching the collar height with the height of the neck
- Please avoid wearing any jewelry or dresses with collars that might rub between the collar and your skin often resulting in rashes
- Seek assistance if you are struggling when wearing the collar - it might result in you overstraining your neck
- Discontinue use and consult the doctor in case of impaired sensation, impaired blood flow, allergic reactions on skin and persistence or increase of pain
- Consult the doctor in case of simultaneous use with any other medical device
- Improper use of the device may lead to adverse effects or decreased effectiveness. Follow the instructions on the packaging carefully before using
- Keep it out of reach of children
P.S.: Kindly consult your Physician or Orthopaedic Specialist before using this product
- A marked improvement versus what commonly passes by in the Indian market as a hard collar for cervical support in a budget
- The only concern we have is with the material used for padding being rexine, which will enhance sweating in warmer conditions. Also absence of any padding in the chin extension might make it uncomfortable over time.
Hey Zindagi Review
Overall : 4.0
All ratings on a scale of 1 to 5
Own one already? Do share your comments and suggestions about this product in the Review Section below. Help the Hey Zindagi Community to make a better buying decision.