How it Works?
Soft polyurethane body: Provides better comfort in older patients
Hypoallergenic Cotton Stockinette: Ensures minimal allergic reaction and rashes on skin
Shape: Contoured to follow the neckline and settle around the cervical spine, its aligned to the human anatomy. Swollen balloon shape makes it ideal for treating burn patients.
Adjustable: The hook and loop strap allows easy removal and adjustment of the brace as per activity and recommended support levels
How to Wear?
- Measure your neck size and make sure you order the right-sized Collar from the Size Chart below
- Be seated comfortably and make sure your neck is in a neutral position
- Open the wrap and hold the brace with the contoured cut facing the neck and fasteners facing outward
- Wrap it around the neck snuggly with the trough of the collar matching the chin
- Fasten the hook loop closure to a comfortable snug fit
- Complete the strap closure and readjust if there is any discomfort in breathing, especially pressure on the larynx (Adam's Apple)
- Complete the strap closure and check for discomfort in breathing, if any, especially pressure on the larynx (Adam's Apple)
- Please avoid wearing any jewelry or dresses with collars that might rub between the brace and your skin often resulting in rashes
- Seek assistance if you are struggling when wearing the collar - it might result in you overstraining your neck
- Discontinue use and seek medical guidance in case of impaired blood flow, allergic reactions on skin, persistence or increase in pain
P.S.: Kindly consult your Physician or Orthopaedic Specialist before using this product
- A marked improvement versus what commonly passes by in the Indian market
- The outer layer is comfortable, yet the stockinette releases lint earlier than more premium ones
Hey Zindagi Review
Overall : 3.5
All ratings on a scale of 1 to 5
Own one already? Do share your comments and suggestions about this product in the Review Section below. Help the Hey Zindagi Community to make a better buying decision.