How it Works?
Anatomic chest pad and wrap: The belt comprises of a 50 mm thick PUF pad which is anatomically shaped and stabilizes the sternum (breastbone) in case of fracture while ensuring patient comfort. Designed for ease of wearing without assistance, it has two flaps angled for convenience while being strapped or opened
Strong elastic band: The strong elastic band provides better grip and evenly distributes the pressure throughout the chest region
Soft feel: The belt provides a soft cushioning which enables better comfort to the user
How to Wear?
- Make sure you order the right-sized product as per the Size Chart below
- Stand in the neutral posture with your back straightened as recommended by the Physician
- Place the chest pad of the belt over the sternum (breastbone)
- Wrap the belt around the waist
- Attach the strip as per instruction given in the “up inside” label
- Apply the hook tape to the loop tape to a comfortable compression
- Re-adjust in case of any discomfort
- Make sure the centre of the chest pad is placed in the furrow of the chest. Control the compression carefully to provide better immobilization and pain relief
- Discontinue use and consult the doctor in case of impaired blood flow, allergic reactions on skin and persistence or increase of pain
- Consult the doctor in case of simultaneous use with any other medical device
- Improper use of the binder may lead to adverse effects or decreased effectiveness. Follow the instructions on the packaging carefully before using
- Keep it out of reach of children
P.S.: Kindly consult your Physician or Orthopaedic Specialist before using this product
- The sternum piece being made of moulded foam to ensure a better anatomical fit makes this a better design than what is being offered in the market
- The fabric tends to fray over time against the hook and loop closure (velcro), but its a great product nevertheless.
Hey Zindagi Review
Overall : 4.0
All ratings on a scale of 1 to 5
Own one already? Do share your comments and suggestions about this product in the Review Section below. Help the Hey Zindagi Community to make a better buying decision.