HOW IT WORKS?
High Density Foam: The core material has a high density ( 60 kg./m3) P.U. foam that provides good immobilization and support to the neck during everyday activities in the natural anatomical position
Hypoallergenic Cotton Stockinette: Provides comfort, ensures no allergic reaction on skin
Shape: Contoured to follow the neckline and settle around the cervical spine, its aligned to the human anatomy
Adjustable: The hook and loop strap allows easy removal and adjustment of the brace as per activity and recommended support levels
HOW TO WEAR
- Measure your neck size and make sure you order the right-sized Collar from the Size Chart below
- Be seated comfortably and make sure your neck is in a neutral position
- Open the wrap and hold the brace with the contoured cut facing the neck and fasteners facing outward
- Wrap it around the neck snuggly with the trough of the collar matching the chin
- Fasten the hook loop closure to a comfortable snug fit
- Complete the strap closure and readjust if there is any discomfort in breathing, especially pressure on the larynx (Adam's Apple)
- Complete the strap closure and check for discomfort in breathing, if any, especially pressure on the larynx (Adam's Apple)
- Please avoid wearing any jewelry or dresses with collars that might rub between the brace and your skin often resulting in rashes
- Seek assistance if you are struggling when wearing the collar - it might result in you overstraining your neck
- Discontinue use and seek medical guidance in case of impaired blood flow, allergic reactions on skin, persistence or increase in pain
P.S.: Kindly consult your Physician or Orthopaedic Specialist before using this product
CHOOSE THE RIGHT FIT
||5.08 cm - 6.35 cm
||7.50 cm - 8.75 cm
||8.75 cm - 10.00 cm
||10.00 cm - 11.25 cm
Didn't find the right fit? Contact Us for an alternate solution.
MEASURING YOUR NECK
Measure distance between edge of sternum and lower jaw with neck in the extension position.
- A marked improvement versus what commonly passes by in the Indian market
- The outer layer is comfortable, yet the stockinette releases lint earlier than more premium ones
Hey Zindagi Review
Overall : 3.5
All ratings on a scale of 1 to 5
This product has not received any reviews yet.
Own one already? Do share your comments and suggestions about this product in the Review Section below. Help the Hey Zindagi Community to make a better buying decision.
||Size L: 470 mm (l) x 85 mm (Width at Larynx) | 100 mm (Max Width on Sides) | 55 mm (Width at Edge) | Fastener Strap: 55 mm (l) x 50 mm (w)
||Size M (Dry): 90 g approx
||Material: Polyurethane, Polyamide, Spandex, Cotton
|In the Package
||1 Collar Soft (Firm Density) [Product Code: B01BAZ], Instruction Manual
|Country of Origin
||Tynor India is a ISO:9001, W.H.O G.M.P Standards and ISO: 13485 certified manufacturer. This product carries the CE (Cleared For European Markets) mark.
||Wrap around support for neck or cervical region. Note: Do not wear this product if warming or heat generating ointments/ liniments have been applied.
|Care & Maintenance
||Should only be hand-washed with mild soap in water (30o C). Air dry away from heat or sunlight. Should not be bleached, ironed or dry-cleaned. The hook loop fasteners should be closed before washing.
|Storage/Do's & Don'ts
||Store when not in use after washing and thorough drying. Replace once elasticity reduces due to repeated use.
|Warranty & Guarantee
||Only in case of manufacturing defects if notified within 3 days of delivery
Air/Express: Yes Surface: Yes
Download the User Manual for Tynor Collar Soft (Firm Density)