How it Works?
Strong Aluminum hinges: The hinges provide rigid lateral splinting while allowing normal flexion movement (bending) of the knee
Open Patellar design and Patellar cushion: The product is designed with a patellar opening surrounded by a cushion which eases pressure on the patella (knee cap) and makes the support suitable for use in patellofemoral diseases
Wrap design with front closing: The wrap design which closes in the front makes it simpler to apply or remove in case of swollen, painful knees and in geriatric patients with mobility constraints
Large backside opening: Large opening on the back side provides better grip and comfort for the knee and reduces the chances of constricted blood flow
How to Wear?
- Make sure you order the right-sized product from the Size Chart below
- Stretch the affected leg forward and place the patellar opening of the knee support over the patella (knee cap)
- Match the axis (central joint) of the hinge of the splint and the knee carefully
- Check that the natural flexion movement (bending) of the knee joint is maintained
- Fasten the hook and loop fasteners (the thigh first and then the calf) to a comfortable level of compression
- Re-adjust in case of any discomfort
- Do not roll or bend the support while using or storing it as it might decrease the elasticity and effectiveness
- Discontinue use and consult the doctor in case of impaired sensation, impaired blood flow, allergic reactions on skin and persistence or increase of pain
P.S.: Kindly consult your Physician or Orthopaedic Specialist before using this product
- The design of the inner knee pillow is definitely well thought through. It does give a great sense of comfort
- The elastic fabric could've been made a bit more comfortable, especially for long duration use, directly in contact with the skin
Hey Zindagi Review
Overall : 4.1
All ratings on a scale of 1 to 5
Own one already? Do share your comments and suggestions about this product in the Review Section below. Help the Hey Zindagi Community to make a better buying decision.