HeyZindagi and Meraki Essentials present specific blends of 100% pure Essential Oils that have been found to be helpful in case of Snoring and sleep apnea. Can be massaged directly onto the skin (must be mixed with a carrier oil like Apricot) or used for inhalation via diffusion.
Combining oil extracts of Lavender (stimulates relaxation), Thyme (helps treat respiratory conditions), Eucalyptus (known to enhance efficient breathing) and Peppermint (known to alleviate snoring). Usable for massage therapy or by adding 1-2 drops of Eucalyptus and Peppermint in a bowl of hot water for diffusion therapy - one can obtain relief while sleeping
P.S.: These are natural remedies to treat the effects of irregular breathing during sleep - kindly follow your Doctor's instructions for a wholesome healing and recovery plan from Snoring and Sleep apnea
Read more in How it Works and How to Apply Below
- +Options, Warranty & Returns
- Brand: Meraki Essentials
- Variants: 1
- Item Code: MERESBL16
- Usage/Application: As a blend of oils to help treat snoring and sleep apnea
- Warranty/Guarantee: N.A. Please ensure you do a skin patch test for any allergic reaction.
- Returns & Refunds: We are unable to offer exchange or returns on essential oils except if damaged during transit. Please read through our Return Policy.
- +Payment Options
- Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Internet Banking (RTGS) and Prepaid Wallet
- International Credit & Debit Cards are also accepted
- EMI option is valid orders above ₹ 3000 for multiple banks
- We also offer payment via Direct PayTM Transfers, Banker's Cheques & NEFT too. Contact Us for assistance
- Cash on Delivery payments are also available across select PINCodes
To know all about payment options, click here
||Bottle: 65 mm (h) x 22 mm (diameter)
||10 ml per bottle
||Aromatherapy & Naturopathy
|In the Package
||1 Lavender essential oil + 1 Thyme essential oil + 1 Eucalyptus essential oil + 1 Peppermint essential oil + Usage instructions
|Country of Origin
||As a blend of oils to help treat snoring and sleep apnea
|Care & Maintenance
||Always keep the cap tightly closed. Use a dropper to extract the oil to minimize.
|Storage/ Do's & Don'ts
||Do not store essential oils near direct sunlight. Preferable store in refrigerator/cool area.
|Warranty & Guarantee
||N.A. These products cannot be exchanged/returned
Air/Express: Yes Surface: Yes