Ideal for: Everyone during winters for comfort. Especially for pain relief and therapy: Arthritis (Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid), soft tissue injury (stretched or strained ligament and tendon, Plantar Fasciitis, muscle and joint pain)
- Provides heat plus vibrating massage therapy to cold, tired or stressed feet and lower calves
Vary temperature and massage levels across the day as relief and comfort progress
Warms the feet even when switched off - fleece inner pocket is an excellent heat retainer
Easy to control and comfortable to use even over long hours of sitting
Use under Supervision if affected by: Diabetes (Neuropathy), Mental, Motor, Paraplegia and Limited Mobility disorders that can impact recognition of and immediate personal response to overheating in any manner whatsoever. For those fitted with a pacemaker, please consult your doctor and the manufacturer of your pacemaker before using this foot warmer. Read Technical Details below.
Removable Teddy Lining: The feet are always snug and warm in the soft and heat retaining fleece pocket whether the foot warmer is on or not. Just pull it out for washing and airing (read Instruction Manual)
Cushioning: A thick layer (55 mm) of Firm Density Foam is always at your feet for them to rest on. It also balances the vibrations for an even massaging experience
Two Temperature and Massage Level Settings: To get instant pain relief or for warming up your feet in extreme weather, Setting Level 2 on the controller for Heat and/or Massage options is ideal. Level 1 maintains the comfort levels over a period of time by reducing the intensity. Both setting options are independently changeable
- +Options, Warranty & Returns
- Brand: Beurer Germany
- Variants: 1 (Ideal for feet sized up to UK 11. Size 12 UK will fit, but just about)
- Item Code: BEURFW01
- Usage/Application: For warming the feet and ankle plus pain relief or relaxation via massage and heat therapy.
- Warranty/Guarantee: 3 Years from date of sale in case of manufacturing defects only.
- Returns & Refunds: Returns are not offered on this product for safeguarding hygiene. Please read through our Return Policy.
- +Payment Options
- Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Internet Banking (RTGS) and Prepaid Wallet
- International Credit & Debit Cards are also accepted
- EMI option is valid orders above ₹ 3000 for multiple banks
- We also offer payment via Direct PayTM Transfers, Banker's Cheques & NEFT too. Contact Us for assistance
- Cash on Delivery payments are also available across select PINCodes
To know all about payment options, click here
||Lining: Base of pocket: 260 mm x 305 mm (h) on heel side x 245 mm (w) | Outer: Base - 320 mm x 280 mm (h) on heel side x 280 mm (w) | 55 mm foam padding | Cord - Controller Section: 1.02 meters (l), Adapter section: 1.8 meters (l) | Controller: 118 mm (l) x 35 mm (w) x 23 mm (h)
||Warmer: 680 g approx | Cord: 184.5 g approx
||Material: Teddy Lining, Wool, Synthetics
|In the Package
||1 Foot Warmer with Massage [Product Code FWM45], 1 adapter, 1 controller, Instruction Manual, Mini Beurer Catalogue
|Country of Origin
||CE Marking for compliance with European Standards, EAC ( Eurasian Customs Union assessment procedures)
||For warming feet and stress relief via massage plus heat therapy. Note: Do not use this product if Warming or Heat Generating Ointments/Liniments have been applied.
|Care & Maintenance
||Teddy Lining: Should only be hand-washed in cold water. Air dry away from heat or sunlight. Should not be bleached, ironed or dry-cleaned.
|Storage/ Do's & Don'ts
||Refer manual for detailed instructions. Please store in original packaging
|Warranty & Guarantee
||3 Years from date of sale in case of manufacturing defects only.
Contact Beurer India Customer Support: Call 011 25499537 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
||Air/Express: Yes Surface: Yes
- +Hey Zindagi Review
OVERALL : 4.3
Usefulness: 4.5 | Uniqueness: 4.0 | Quality: 4.5
A great addition to every home, especially when Winter comes calling
A round-the-year comforter for everyone dealing with Rheumatoid Arthritis, lower Foot and lower Calf pain when paired with the Massager option
The fleece lining is really soft to the touch and must be used with reasonable care
QUICK START GUIDE145 KB
USER MANUAL903 KB