How it Works?
Removable Teddy Lining: The feet are always snug and warm in the soft and heat retaining fleece pocket whether the foot warmer is on or not. Just pull it out for washing and airing (read Instruction Manual)
Cushioning: A thick layer (55 mm) of Firm Density Foam is always at your feet for them to rest on. It also balances the vibrations for an even massaging experience
Removable Teddy Lining
Two Temperature and Massage Level Settings: To get instant pain relief or for warming up your feet in extreme weather, Setting Level 2 on the controller for Heat and/or Massage options is ideal. Level 1 maintains the comfort levels over a period of time by reducing the intensity. Both setting options are independently changeable
Two Temperature and Massage Level Settings
How to Use?
- As per our assessment, the foot warmer can accommodate feet sized up to UK 11 comfortably. Sizes 12 will fit, but struggle for comfort a bit. Kindly order accordingly.
- Please unpack the Foot Warmer and Cord
- You will need a Type G plug point or adaptor for the same. Identify a point close by that does not stretch the cord too much. Will also help in avoiding falls due to tripping
- Plug in the cord, after checking the settings on the controller are in ‘0’ position
- Settle into a comfortable seat and make sure the floor where you are keeping the warmer is dry and cleaned well to avoiding dirtying the fabric and any electrical mishaps. You can comfortably place it on a rug too
- Please take off your shoes and other footwear. While you can use socks, we recommend not using any unless necessary for best comfort. Do not use nylon or synthetic fabrics as they can lead to burns - only cotton
2. Mains Part
4. Sliding switch for massage settings (0-1-2)
5. Sliding switch for heat settings (0-1-2)
6. Fleece lining
7. Foot warmer
- Switch the Settings as you wish for Heat and Massage.
- If you wish to use it over hours, get initial relief by setting level 2 for both and then bringing them to 1 or zero to maintain the comfort
- Once done, change the settings to 0 for both and allow the warmer to cool down before storing it.
- This device must be not be used by children or maintained by them without supervision
- It is not designed for use in hospital and institutional environments
- Use and store in dry areas only
- Please do not use it for animals or uses beyond what its been made for
- If the unit does not switch on, check the connectivity thoroughly. Send it to the Beurer Service Centre (hyperlink) in India for repairs
P.S.: Kindly consult your Physician or Medical Specialist before using this product in case of skin insensitivity or heat intolerance.
To be used under supervision by children and those with limited response to emergencies
- A great addition to every home, especially when Winter comes calling
- A round-the-year comforter for everyone dealing with Rheumatoid Arthritis, lower Foot and lower Calf pain when paired with the Massager option
- The fleece lining is really soft to the touch and must be used with reasonable care
Hey Zindagi Review
Overall : 4.3
All ratings on a scale of 1 to 5
Own one already? Do share your comments and suggestions about this product in the Review Section below. Help the Hey Zindagi Community to make a better buying decision.