How it Works?
High-quality rigid polymer: The splint is made from a polymer standard which ensures strength and durability while making it light in weight and easy to maintain
Anatomical design: The anatomical shape of the splint provides suitable immobilization and support to the hand, thumb, and forearm in functional position aiding in faster recovery
Finger separator: Molded from superior foam, this special feature helps to keep the fingers separated to aid in treatment of burn injury. It has a soft cushioned base for better comfort
High quality tape fasteners: These increases longevity of the product
Soft padded sleeves: The sleeves are provided with soft pads that guarantee comfort and relief from pain
Free strap length: This is available to cut and adjust as per individual arm size
How to Wear?
- Make sure you order the right-sized product from the Size Chart below
- Maintain the wrist in dorsiflexion (backward bending) position
- Place the hand carefully matching the contours of the hand resting splint
- Adjust the hand and fingers in comfortable position
- Secure the splint to the hand using the hook loop closures
- Do not roll or bend the splint while using or storing it as it might decrease the effectiveness
- Discontinue use and consult the doctor in case of impaired sensation, impaired blood flow, allergic reactions on skin and persistence or increase of pain
P.S.: Kindly consult your Physician or Orthopaedic Specialist before using this product
- A very well designed basic splint for the forearm and hand
- Sturdy in build and stability
- We found it convenient to use, except for the natural sweat/moisture that would accumulate due to the non-breathable plastic and synthetic leather strap holds - could be a concern in humid weather
Hey Zindagi Review
Overall : 3.6
All ratings on a scale of 1 to 5
Own one already? Do share your comments and suggestions about this product in the Review Section below. Help the Hey Zindagi Community to make a better buying decision.