How it Works?
The Shape: Designed like a classic horseshoe, the curve allows an easier grip for the fingers and the groove reduces chances of slippage. Also grippable by a reacher to pick up objects off the floor if you have back pain or limited mobility
The Magnets: Two fine button magnets inserted in each end are the key. They work on a variety of fine objects but obviously have their limits
- If you’re looking for objects within reach, hold the magnet and run it over the area
- If the object you’re looking for is on the floor, use a Reacher to increase your zone of accessibility
- After the object sticks to the magnet, carefully remove them with your hand especially in case of needles and other sharp items
- The objects can always be left stuck to the magnet until next use, though we wouldn't recommend too many, lest they fall off.
- Do not store with other magnets.
- Do not store or place near other electronic equipment especially smartphones, tabs, hard disks, laptops etc.
- If you have a pacemaker, try and keep magnets and magnetic devices away from your chest
- Don't walk barefoot or when wearing soft footwear in the area if you've lost a needle or other sharp objects.
P.S.: Avoid using the magnet for heavy objects, it may just dislodge them from the plastic.
- Simple, useful and handy. Period.
- Keeping one around is really helpful when you drop a few snap buttons on the floor and your fingers just can't lift some of the thinner ones up that easily. Must have for the toolkit and the needle kit.
Hey Zindagi Review
Overall : 3.8
All ratings on a scale of 1 to 5
Own one already? Do share your comments and suggestions about this product in the Review Section below. Help the Hey Zindagi Community to make a better buying decision.