How it Works?
Infrared Therapy: A popular Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation aid that use the visible and invisible light spectrum (similar to the heat one feels when out in the sun). Delivers natural penetrative therapy compared to basic heating based solutions though for short durations only (max up to 12 minutes)
5 Angles of Adjustment: Easy to focus on select body zones as recommended
Lightweight Body: Makes it easy to move around and place on surfaces as necessary (not when the lamp is plugged in or hot!)
How to Use?
- Unpack the Infrared Lamp
- You will need a G Type Plug Socket or adaptor for this product
- Basis the body part you need to focus on, identify a spot where you can be comfortably settled in for 12 mins
- Please the place the lamp on an even and secure surface - check that the distance of the lamp is at least 60 cm (24 inches) from the area to be treated. This will ensure appropriate heat penetration and avoid burns
- When starting out, begin with small duration exposures (5-8 minutes at most) to get used to the Infrared Heat. In any case, single duration exposure should not exceed 12 minutes. Discuss this aspect thoroughly with a Medical Specialist before beginning
- If the light is focussed on your head or face, please avoid looking at the bulb
- Stop therapy immediately if you notice any discomfort or skin sensitivity
- Once done, please switch off the lamp from the plug and let it cool down completely before attempting to move it for storage
- Please read the Instructional Manual well before using this product for the first time. You can download it from the Specifications section below
- This device must be not be used by children or maintained by them without supervision
- Use a damp cloth and a light cleaning liquid at most to clean the body and bulb - ensure the unit is not plugged or well-cooled when doing so
- It is not designed for use in hospital and institutional environments
- Use and store in dry area only, ideally in original packaging
- Please do not use it for lighting up the room or other purposes beyond what it has been designed for
- If the unit does not switch on, check the connectivity thoroughly. Send it to the Beurer Service Centre (hyperlink) in India for repairs
P.S.: Kindly consult your Physician or Medical Specialist before using this product in case of skin insensitivity or heat intolerance.
To be used under supervision by children and those with limited reaction capability
- The only Home based Infrared Lamp that offers a 3 Year Guarantee even on a basic model
- Well designed and lightweight for multi-location use and management
- The bulb is recessed within the lamp head - this offers better protection from an accidental touch than others
Hey Zindagi Review
Overall : 4.5
All ratings on a scale of 1 to 5
Own one already? Do share your comments and suggestions about this product in the Review Section below. Help the Hey Zindagi Community to make a better buying decision.