How it Works?
Lace Pull Mechanism: Latest mechanism used in high-quality orthopaedic belts and braces. Designed to provide customizable compression on lumbar (lower back) and lower thoracic (chest) vertebrae via multiplication effect, i.e, generating a good compression on the abdominal and chest cavity with very less force
Anatomical Back Panel: The rigid back panel is anatomically shaped to give a perfect fit around the waist and provide decompression and effective immobilization of the lumbosacral region. This also helps in correcting postural deformity
Front Panel with Anterior Plate: The front panel holds a rigid anterior plate that improves the decompression of intervertebral discs
Independent top-bottom pressure control: When the abdominal cavity expands during breathing, the belt automatically stretches and decompresses to reduce pressure on the lumbar intervertebral discs
Ergonomic Design: The ergonomic design of the brace allows the user to adjust the levels of compression as per need and comfort
Nylon Fabric Body: The brace is made of specially woven nylon fabric which is highly porous, well-ventilated - increases patient’s comfort on wearing for a long duration
High Durability: The brace maintains its effectiveness, colour and elegant appearance throughout a long functional life
How to Wear?
- Make sure you order the right-sized product as per the Size Chart below
- Stand in the neutral posture with your back straightened
Detach the lace handles and place both them on the flaps without stretching
- Carefully separate the pulley-holding panels to loosen the laces
- Attach the front panel with the left flap of the belt
- Place the back panel on the patient's lower back and wrap the brace tightly around the waist
- Make sure that the front panel lies near the centre of the belly
- With your thumbs in the lace handles, pull both the laces simultaneously to get a tight compression and immobilization
- Pull the right lace to compress the top, and the left lace to compress the bottom
- Adjust the top and bottom of the back to the desired compression level
- Re-adjust in case of any discomfort
- Discontinue use and consult the doctor in case of impaired blood flow, allergic reactions on skin and persistence or increase of pain
- Consult the doctor in case of using the device during excessive physical exertion as it might impact the proper functioning of the heart and lungs leading to rise in blood pressure and other complications
- Wear the brace over a cotton lining or undergarment
- Improper use of the device may lead to adverse effects or decreased effectiveness. Follow the instructions on the packaging carefully before using
- Keep it out of reach of children
P.S.: Kindly consult your Physician or Orthopaedic Specialist before using this product
- Brilliance. Tynor has certainly pushed the design standards with this product - both for the convenience of compression and ease of wear.
- Nothing like this in the market so far.
- The splints are semi-rigid so will not provide the same level of support as the metal insert based belts, but for most moderate back pain needs, nothing better than this right now in the economy range.
- The multiple layers of paddings might lead to sweating in warmer zones.
Hey Zindagi Review
Overall : 4.5
All ratings on a scale of 1 to 5
Own one already? Do share your comments and suggestions about this product in the Review Section below. Help the Hey Zindagi Community to make a better buying decision.