How it Works?
The Top: With light grooves similar to a file, the head of the needle is coarse enough to grip the pulled thread and gently move it to the other side of the fabric
How to Use?
- Lay down the garment on a flat surface - a table or an ironing board is ideal
- In case of low or unclear vision, make sure the lighting is sufficient
- First stretch the fabric gently on all sides to let the thread settle back and minimise the degree of the snag
- Simply insert the needle point into the centre of the snag from the outer side of the garment
- Push it half way through the fabric just till the filed head remains
- In case the snag doesn't latch on, simply roll a bit of it around the needle head
- Start pushing the needle further while twisting it slowly
- Pull through completely until the snagged is no longer visible on
- Then remove the needle from the inner side by twisting it lightly in reverse direction till the thread comes free
- Paired with a hands free Lap Magnifying Glass will add to the ease of using this product
- Do not try to force the snag through - it might worsen the condition of the garment
- If using on hosiery based apparel, avoid using it if the material is too fine or else the needle might create a gap
- Keep a Horseshoe Magnet nearby to help you locate dropped needles. Also run it over the floor of your sewing area after your work is done as a double check
- Store it with other needles or in a separate case away from children or people who might hurt themselves if not monitored
P.S.: Kindly ensure the needle does not bend during storage. Also, store in a dry container away from heat and moisture.
- Aptly named, I've found it to be immensely magical when fabrics get stuck in jewellery, a protruding nail or frayed wood
- So far, I've used it on woollens and the occassional shirts and its far better than going to the tailor for repairs
Hey Zindagi Review
Overall : 4.5
All ratings on a scale of 1 to 5
Own one already? Do share your comments and suggestions about this product in the Review Section below. Help the Hey Zindagi Community to make a better buying decision.