HOW IT WORKS?
The Top: With light grooves similar to a file, the head of the needle is coarse enough to grip the pulled thread and gently move it to the other side of the fabric
HOW TO USE
- Lay down the garment on a flat surface - a table or an ironing board is ideal
- In case of low or unclear vision, make sure the lighting is sufficient
- First stretch the fabric gently on all sides to let the thread settle back and minimise the degree of the snag
- Simply insert the needle point into the centre of the snag from the outer side of the garment
- Push it half way through the fabric just till the filed head remains
- In case the snag doesn't latch on, simply roll a bit of it around the needle head
- Start pushing the needle further while twisting it slowly
- Pull through completely until the snagged is no longer visible on
- Then remove the needle from the inner side by twisting it lightly in reverse direction till the thread comes free
- Paired with a hands free Lap Magnifying Glass will add to the ease of using this product
- Do not try to force the snag through - it might worsen the condition of the garment
- If using on hosiery based apparel, avoid using it if the material is too fine or else the needle might create a gap
- Keep a Horseshoe Magnet nearby to help you locate dropped needles. Also run it over the floor of your sewing area after your work is done as a double check
- Store it with other needles or in a separate case away from children or people who might hurt themselves if not monitored
P.S.: Kindly ensure the needle does not bend during storage. Also, store in a dry container away from heat and moisture.
- Aptly named, I've found it to be immensely magical when fabrics get stuck in jewellery, a protruding nail or frayed wood
- So far, I've used it on woollens and the occassional shirts and its far better than going to the tailor for repairs
Hey Zindagi Review
Overall : 4.5
All ratings on a scale of 1 to 5
This product has not received any reviews yet.
Own one already? Do share your comments and suggestions about this product in the Review Section below. Help the Hey Zindagi Community to make a better buying decision.
||78 mm (l) x 1 mm (dia) Filed Head: 37 mm
||1 g approx.
|In the Package
||1 Magic Needle a.k.a Snag Repair Needle [Product Code: 22601]
|Country of Origin
||For repairing snags in garments
|Care & Maintenance
||Clean with a light damp cloth and dry it immediately with a dry cloth.
|Storage/Do's & Don'ts
||Store when not in use after cleaning. Should not be left in contact with water or liquid to avoid corroding the metal. Replace in case it bends accidentally
|Warranty & Guarantee
Air/Express: Yes Surface: Yes