How it Works?
Class I & II Compression Stockings: As per American classification, Class I compression stockings provide mild compression (18-21 mmHg pressure) at the ankle and are preventive in nature. It is best for tired & heavy legs, mild venous weakness, early stages of Varicose Veins, DVT etc. Class II are more for developed Varicose/Spider Veins, post-surgery oedema and swelling etc. They offer graduated compression from 23 - 32 mmHg beginning at the ankle
Graduated Compression: These stockings provide graduated compression thereby exerting maximum pressure at the ankle and gradually decreases towards the calf and thigh. This helps the flow of the blood back to the heart relieving pain, fatigue and swelling of the feet
Microfiber Fabric: Made of extra-soft and superior quality microfiber fabric, the stockings absorbs moisture from the skin, preventing perspiration from clinging on to the skin. This prevents rashes, irritation and skin reddening. It ensures your legs stay cool and comfortable in all weather conditions
International Standards: The Sorgen Microfiber stockings are manufactured by strictly adhering to the international RAL standards. The pressure in the stockings in generated and measured using the latest MST (Medical Stocking Test) technology. Compliance with high-tech manufacturing standards ensures that the stockings retains its compression level and shape even after repeated washing
Oeko-Tex Standard 100: Sorgen Microfiber compression stockings are produced in accordance with latest medical knowledge and state of art textile technology. They contain fibers tested in accordance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100
How to Wear?
- Consult your orthopaedic specialist/physiotherapist to know whether you need Knee Length or Thigh Length variant
- Make sure you order the right fit as per Size Chart below
- You may apply talcum powder for smoother movement of the fabric on your feet and legs
- Put your hand inside the stocking foot with the heel facing down
- Turn the leg of the stocking inside out as far as the heel
- Stretch the stocking sideways at the heel
- Slide your foot into the stocking
- Make the heel of the stocking coincide with your heel
- Grasping the top of the stocking pull over the ankle, continue up the leg
- Adjust and straighten the stocking as you go up and remove wrinkles if any.
- It is advisable to use a slider for wearing medical compression stockings, especially if affected by mobility limitations in hand due to arthritis or other problems. Check out the Etac Socky slider
Download the Booklet and User Manual for Royale Microfibre Compression Stockings for Varicose Veins
P.S.: Kindly consult your Physician or Orthopaedic Specialist before using this product
- Wear the compression stockings in the morning before starting your day. Remove them before going to bed at night
- Wear the stockings properly as indicated in the illustration above. Do not wear by bunching up as it will reduce the elasticity over time
- Do not share your stockings with others - it can impact their blood flow and compression quality of the garment
- Do not use fingernails to pull up the stocking to avoid ripping. Ensure that the toe nails are cleanly cut
- Avoid wearing anklets, toe rings or similar jewellery
- Apply talcum powder for easier wearing. Seniors with limited mobility in the upper body can use Socky Stocking Aid to easily wear the stockings without the assistance of the caregiver
- The microfiber material has definitely caught our attention as it puts the product into a premium class - both for longevity and comfort
- The fact that the MST standards have been followed is a critical element of the manufacturing process and showcase adherence to global norms
Hey Zindagi Review
Overall : 4.7
All ratings on a scale of 1 to 5
Own one already? Do share your comments and suggestions about this product in the Review Section below. Help the Hey Zindagi Community to make a better buying decision.