Ideal for: Treatment & prevention of Varicose Veins, DVT, oedemas and similar inflammation, swelling or fluid retention in legs. Speeds up the effective backflow of blood from the legs to upper body, especially in Varicose Veins. These are Class II (23 - 32 mmHg) compression level for visible varicose veins and moderate oedema.
(Consider Ontex INSTEAD Anti-Embolism stockings for those who are advised complete bed-rest)
- Provides pain relief in legs by graduated compression and natural heat therapy. Relieves restricted blood flow in post-surgical rehabilitation, limited mobility, obesity or other health issues
- Allows a complete range of motion and comfort in spite of a full-day use
- Made from high-quality anti-allergic cotton blended material which absorbs moisture, protects from excess heat or cold and retains elasticity for a long time
- More comfortable than Nylon/Spandex based stockings
- 2 lengths available: knee-length & thigh-high
- Can be used as a daily wear by both men and women with regular socks and shoes
- Perfect for using at home, at work or during travel
- Ideal for heights 5 feet 2 inches to 6 feet 1 inch and shoe sizes 6-11 UK.
Cotton blended material: The stockings are specially designed keeping in mind the tropical climate of India. Made of high-quality cotton blended with nylon and spandex, the Ontex cotton compression stocking is an upgrade over standard nylon stockings. The benefits of cotton include:
Moisture Absorbent: The fabric absorbs sweat and keeps the legs cool and dry, working the same way as a towel. It also prevents the formation of obnoxious odour, as is the problem with most other stockings or socks
Thermal Insulation: As a good insulator, the cotton traps air between the fabric fibres and protects the legs from excess heat in summer as well as cold in winter
Weatherproof: The cotton effectively maintains its breathability and comfort in all weather conditions
Skin-friendly: The material is hypoallergenic and causes no irritation or rashes even when being used for a long duration
Highly comfortable: Thin and soft in texture, the stockings are very comfortable to wear. The high-grade cotton used here is the same used in undershirts or underwear. Elegant colour permit them to be worn with any type of clothing
Durable: High tensile strength of cotton fibres improves the stretchability & prevents the stockings from ripping or tearing. The fibre becomes 30 percent stronger when wet, hence there is no loss of elasticity even with repeated washing
Class II Compression Stockings: As per American classification, class II compression stockings are most common choice for treating blood circulation disorders like DVT, Varicose Veins etc. Globally, this is the most popular type of compression stockings for advanced Varicose Veins and moderate oedema
Open toe: It is easy and hassle-free to wear and remove the stockings, thanks to the open-toe style. It also enables the stockings to be paired with open-toed sandals/shoes
Silicon grip-top: The top band in the Thigh High stocking is lined with a beaded layer of silicon dots - prevents the stocking from sliding down and also protects of itches, rashes and pressure marks on the skin left by tight elastic bands
- +Options, Warranty & Returns
- Brand: Ontex Medical
- Variants: 2 (Knee Length, Thigh High) | Size Variants: 5 (Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, Double Extra Large) | Colour: Beige
View Size Chart below (scroll to 'Choose the Right Fit')
- Item Code: ONVVCST01
- Usage/Application: Cotton compression stockings for pain relief and prevention of Varicose Veins. Don't use if heat generating ointments have been applied.
- Warranty/Guarantee: Only in case of manufacturing defects if identified within 3 days of delivery
- Returns & Refunds: Returns are not offered on this product for safeguarding hygiene. Please read through our Return Policy.
- +Payment Options
- Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Internet Banking (RTGS) and Prepaid Wallet
- International Credit & Debit Cards are also accepted
- EMI option is valid orders above ₹ 3000 for multiple banks
- We also offer payment via Direct PayTM Transfers, Banker's Cheques & NEFT too. Contact Us for assistance
- Cash on Delivery payments are also available across select PINCodes
To know all about payment options,click here
Overall Length : 43 cm | Shin Circumference : 28 cm , | Circumference at Ankle : 20 cm | Circumference at Foot : 22 cm | Packaging Dimension: 25 cm x 18 cm x 5 cm
Overall Length : 65 cm | Circumference at Thigh : 40 cm | Ankle Circumference : 18 cm | Foot Circumference : 19 cm | Knee Circumference : 25 cm | Length : 66 cm | Strap width : 5 cm | Packaging Dimension: 25 cm x 18 cm x 5 cm
Size XL (Dry): 32x2= 64 gm Product Box Weight: 331 gm
Size L (Dry): 59x2=118 gm Product Box Weight: 384 gm
||Material: 25% Cotton, 45% Nylon, 30% Spandex
|In the Package
||1 pair Cotton Compression Stockings Thigh High Open Toe [Product Code: ONVVCST01]
|Country of Origin
||CE Marking for compliance with European Standards. Device complies with FDA Reviewer Guidelines. Ontex is a ISO 9001:13485 certified manufacturer
||Cotton compression stockings for pain relief and prevention of Varicose Veins
Note: Do not wear this product if warming or heat generating ointments/liniments have been applied.
|Care & Maintenance
||Should only be hand-washed in lukewarm water with mild detergent. Squeeze by hand to get rid of excess water and then dry in a cool place.
Should not be brushed, bleached or dry-cleaned. Should not be ironed
|Storage/ Do's & Don'ts
||Store in a clean, dry place when not in use - after washing and thorough drying. Replace once elasticity reduces due to repeated use.
|Warranty & Guarantee
||Only in case of manufacturing defects notified within 01 Days of delivery.
||Air/Express: Yes Surface: Yes
- +Hey Zindagi Review
OVERALL : 4.4
Usefulness: 4.5 | Uniqueness: 4.5 | Quality: 4.3
We noticed Ontex Compression Stockings as soon as they were launched and were happy to get our hands on a set recently.
The cotton-blended material is definitely comfortable to touch on the skin and might feel different compared to the smoother nylon finish.
Lastability will depend on how well care is taken while wearing and washing them.
QUICK START GUIDE78.0 KB