Ideal for: Stabilising the Sacral region in cases of chronic lower back pain, Spondylosis (Spinal Arthritis) or soft tissue injury (muscle sprain, pulled ligament) due to exercise, sports or inappropriate postural stress.
Offers support and pain relief to the Sacrum (triangular bone of the spine between lower back and tailbone) and Sacroiliac Joints (connecting zone between spine and pelvis)
Self-adjust compression according to nature of activity
Vary flexibility levels as per stages of healing and therapy
Comfortable for long period use both for therapy and prevention from further damage to the lower back
Foam Straps: Wrap around design made of foam straps fused with a nylon laminate that cover the abdomen and sides takes care of fold over cum buckling issues apart from a creating a firm grip on the abdomen
Striped Elastic Back and Addtional Straps: Covers the entire back region and stretches as per movement. It also houses the pockets for the stays to keep them aligned as well providing aeration for the skin. A pair of side straps are also made of the same material which help in adjusting compression as necessary
Removable Semi-rigid Plastic Stays: Strong enough to support the sacrum as well as flexible to provide mobility for everyday tasks, there are 3 of these in the support
- +Options, Warranty & Returns
- Brand: Oppo Medical USA
- Variants: 1 (One Size Fits Most - 660 mm to 914 mm as measured around the waist)
- Item Code: OPPOME15
- Usage/Application: Supports the Sacrum region below the lower back and its joint with the pelvic region. Don't use if heat generating ointments have been applied.
- Warranty/Guarantee: Only in case of manufacturing defects when notified within 3 days of delivery
- Return/Refund: We offer an easy exchange on this product only in case of manufacturing defects when informed within 3 days of delivery. Do check size chart before ordering. This product cannot be returned/exchanged for safeguarding user hygiene. Please read through our Return Policy.
- +Payment Options
- Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Internet Banking (RTGS) and Prepaid Wallet
- International Credit & Debit Cards are also accepted
- EMI option is valid orders above ₹ 3000 for multiple banks
- We also offer payment via Direct PayTM Transfers, Banker's Cheques & NEFT too. Contact Us for assistance
- Cash on Delivery payments are also available across select PINCodes
To know all about payment options, click here
||(Unstretched): 960 mm (l) x 157 mm (width at middle of back) | 130 mm (width at front of abdomen) | Side Strap: 215 mm (l) x 110 mm (max width) per strap | Main Elastic Strap: 445 mm (l) x 157 mm (w)
||(Dry): 179 g approx
||Material: 50% Cotton, 15% Polyurethane, 12% Nylon, 11% Rayon, 7% Polyester, 5% Rubber. Stays: Plastic
|In the Package
||1 Sacral Cinch Belt (Elastic) [Product Code: 2061]
|Country of Origin
||CE Marking for compliance with European Standards.
||Wrap around supportive brace for the Sacral region of the spine. Note: Do not wear this product if warming or heat generating ointments/ liniments have been applied.
|Care & Maintenance
||Should only be hand-washed in cold water. Air dry away from heat or sunlight. Should not be bleached, ironed or dry-cleaned.
|Storage/ Do's & Don'ts
||Store when not in use after washing and thorough drying. Replace once elasticity reduces due to repeated use.
|Warranty & Guarantee
||Only in case of manufacturing defects when notified within 3 days of delivery
||Air/Express: Yes Surface: Yes
- +Hey Zindagi Review
OVERALL : 5.0
Usefulness: 5.0 | Uniqueness: 5.0 | Quality: 5.0
The foam straps are very comfortable and consistent with the high Oppo material and aesthetic standards
Inclusion of cotton in the blend makes it comfortable for use for longer periods even when walking or exercising
The 3 removable stays extend the period of usability from therapy to prevention as healing progresses. This makes it a beneficial investment instead of buying a different support for later stages of therapy when lesser support is recommended
QUICK START GUIDE85.6 KB