Ideal for: Stabilising the lower back and sacral region in cases of lower back pain, Spondylosis (Spinal Arthritis), Spondylolisthesis (one bone slides/moves out of line from the bone below it), slipped disc (HIVD or Spinal Disc Herniation) or Osteoporosis | Correcting minor Sacro Lumbar Disorders
Provides high levels of continuous support and pain relief to the lower back (Lumbar section of the spine)
Adjustable compression for Sacrum (triangular bone of the spine between Lumbar region and tailbone) and Sacroiliac Joints (connecting zone between spine and pelvis)
Variable levels of flexibility for the spine as healing progresses or as required for nature of activity, thanks to self-customizable metal stays
Comfortable for long period use both for therapy and prevention from further damage to the spinal column and connected tissue
Elasticated Fabric: Wrap around design in a dual stretchable layer made of fabric interwoven with two- way stretch Elastic and built-in stiffners; thereby reducing chances of buckling or fold-over. Gives additional compression for the Sacral zone with overlying straps that control the pressure of the 6 stays in the back - 2 semi-rigid integrated stays and 4 removable metal stays (Aluminium).
Foam Padding: The 6 stays are housed in nylon pockets stitched onto a foam layer which keeps them aligned. It also provides padding to the back from excessive pressure exerted by the stays when bending backwards apart absorbing moisture
Removable Metal Stays: Help in maintaining flexibility options for the lower back as recommended by the Doctor or Physio Therapist. The metal inserts (stays) can be reshaped to match the contours of the patient's lower back
- +Options, Warranty & Returns
- Brand: Oppo Medical USA
- Variants: 5 (Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, Double Extra Large).
View Size Chart below (scroll to 'Choose the Right Fit')
- Item Code: OPPOME13
- Usage/Application: Supports the lower back and its joint with the pelvic region. Don't use if heat generating ointments have been applied.
- Warranty/Guarantee: Only in case of manufacturing defects when notified within 3 days of delivery
- Return/Refund: We offer an easy exchange on this product only in case of manufacturing defects when informed within 3 days of delivery. Do check size chart before ordering. This product cannot be returned/exchanged for safeguarding user hygiene. Please read through our Return Policy.
- +Payment Options
- Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Internet Banking (RTGS) and Prepaid Wallet
- International Credit & Debit Cards are also accepted
- EMI option is valid orders above ₹ 3000 for multiple banks
- We also offer payment via Direct PayTM Transfers, Banker's Cheques & NEFT too. Contact Us for assistance
- Cash on Delivery payments are also available across select PINCodes
To know all about payment options, click here
Size M (Unstretched): 940 mm (l) x 275 mm (width at middle of back) | 155 mm (width at front of abdomen) | Side Strap: 305 mm (l) x 225 mm (max width) per strap | Foam at Back: 210 mm (l) x 275 mm (w)
Size M (Dry): 487 g approx (with Stays)
405 g approx (without Stays)
||Material: 55% Polyester, 30% Nylon, 15% Rubber. Metal Stays: Aluminium
|In the Package
||1 Sacro Lumbar Support (Elastic) - Premium [Product Code: 2064] with Wearing Instructions
|Country of Origin
||CE Marking for compliance with European Standards.
||Wrap around supportive brace for the lower back with removable metal stays. Note: Do not wear this product if warming or heat generating ointments/ liniments have been applied.
|Care & Maintenance
||Should only be hand-washed with mild soap in water (30o C). Air dry away from heat or sunlight. Should not be bleached, ironed or dry-cleaned.
|Storage/ Do's & Don'ts
||Store when not in use after washing and thorough drying. Replace once elasticity reduces due to repeated use.
|Warranty & Guarantee
||Only in case of manufacturing defects when notified within 3 days of delivery
||Air/Express: Yes Surface: Yes
- +Hey Zindagi Review
OVERALL : 5.0
Usefulness: 5.0 | Uniqueness: 5.0 | Quality: 5.0
The slim profile contrasts with the degree of support that this product provides for the back
We like the idea of being able to remove the stays on requirement which not many supports provide - this ability to change the levels of support from the same product makes it a better investment than having to buy an alternate brace as healing progresses
QUICK START GUIDE83.1 KB