How it Works?
Rigid, customisable splints: Two rigid upright para-spinal splints, made of malleable and lightweight aluminium, can be customised to maintain the spine in natural position. These are durable and helps in posture correction in seniors
Semi-circular base splint: The semi-circular splint at the base of the brace envelops the hip joint along with the sacrum (lower back) and provides rigid immobilization of the entire vertebral column. The splints can be anatomically shaped for better immobilization
Horizontal chest splint: Effectively immobilizes and stabilises the entire dorso-lumbar region by arresting the rotational movement of the torso. This can be removed when not required
Adjustable shoulder straps: Apart from correcting the shoulder posture, the clavicle straps with pads also ensure proper snug fitting of the brace and minimizes its displacement during prolonged use
Elasticised abdominal panel: Twin elastic abdominal panel provide the required compression in all size variants
Ethafoam padding and 3 layered fabric: The frame is lined with ethafoam padding which guarantees great comfort. The three-layered fabric on top of it enhances the durability
How to Wear?
- Assistance by a caregiver is required while wearing the Taylor’s brace
- Make sure you order the right-sized brace from the Size Chart below
- The user should stand in an upright posture
- Place the lower horizontal splint just over the lower edge of the spine. Now mark the position of the vertical and horizontal splint on the body surface
- Shape the splints by bending as per the anatomy of the body indicated by the positions marked on the body
- Insert the customized splints into the brace
- Place the central soft panel of the back support in between two vertical splints exactly on the vertebral column. Ensure that the lower edge of the brace coincides with the nape of the spine
- Wrap the brace around the body
- Fasten the hook-loop closures securely to ensure a snug compression
- Secure the shoulder straps by throwing them over the shoulders and bringing back to the axial region
- Pull the straps through the buckles to tighten. Fasten with the loop tape provided vertically along the elastic panel
- The vertical and horizontal splints must be removed, customized and re-inserted strictly by a professional
- Discontinue use and consult the doctor in case of impaired blood flow, allergic reactions on skin and persistence or increase of pain
- Consult the doctor in case of simultaneous use with any other medical device
- Improper use of the device may lead to adverse effects or decreased effectiveness. Follow the instructions on the packaging carefully before using
- Keep it out of reach of children
P.S.: Kindly consult your Physician or Orthopaedic Specialist before using this product
- An anatomically designed product with high-levels of flexibility. Does a decently good job of supporting the complete spine as an economy range option by Tynor
- One of the key elements of good design is custom fitting as per body, we feel this allows for that reasonably well.
Hey Zindagi Review
Overall : 4.2
All ratings on a scale of 1 to 5
Own one already? Do share your comments and suggestions about this product in the Review Section below. Help the Hey Zindagi Community to make a better buying decision.