How it Works?
Stable centre of gravity: The walker provides four additional points of contact that adjusts a stable centre of gravity positioning. Due to this the load is directed towards the arms minimizing the stress on affected limbs
Lightweight Aluminium frame: Made of aluminium, the walker body is more durable and lighter than local steel/low-grade copies. It is also
Height Adjustable: Easy to adjust height on all 4 limbs thanks to 5 slots positioned between 80 cm (min) to 90.4 cm (max)
High grade rubber shoe: Made of non-slip rubber, the base of the walker provides good grip even if the floor is slightly wet or naturally low on grip quality such as highly polished marble or granite. The rubber also acts as a good dampener against jerks and reduces shocks. Can be easily replaced by pulling it off
P.S.: Please consult your licensed Orthopedician/Physiotherapist before ordering this product
How to Use?
- First identify the comfortable height you want to adjust the walker to
- Stand straight and let your arms hang by your side comfortably
- Measure the distance from the ground to your inner wrist
- This is your ideal walker height
- You can always visit your Physician or Therapist to get a more ideal measure and recommendation in case of advanced health issues especially back pain or abnormal posture
- Once the height is adjusted, push or lift the walker at about an arm’s length in front of you
- Make sure all the four base tips of the walker are touching the ground before you take a step
- Step forward slowly and carefully with your weaker leg first
- Put the other leg in front of the weaker leg
- Repeat the last four steps and walk slowly maintaining steady posture
- The soft top handle has had our attention across the Tynor Walking Aids range for a long time. It is amongst the best finished product ranges in the Indian market
- I have come across it being used extensively by many especially indoors and always heard a good thing or two about it so far.
- Would prefer a moulded base option like the Vissco Quadripod for a firmer balance as a key change along with better factory packaging
Hey Zindagi Review
Overall : 4.0
All ratings on a scale of 1 to 5
Own one already? Do share your comments and suggestions about this product in the Review Section below. Help the Hey Zindagi Community to make a better buying decision.