How it Works?
Hypoallergenic Fabric (1): A fine layer of non-woven hypoallergenic fabric is used across the diaper and is the only material that comes in contact with the wearer's skin. This makes it a good option for people with sensitive skin against rashes or allergies
Note (2): We tested a size M diaper and it was able to hold up to 500 ml of water without causing a leakage. This is for information on quality only and not a recommendation for changeover calculation.
FYI: An average person passes around 800 ml - 2 liters of urine a day depending on body weight and liquid intake.
Wider padded wings on Buttock Area (3): Helps retain any fecal/stool content within the diaper but must be changed at the earliest
Leg Cuffs & Cuff Elastic (4): Stretches along the crotch area to give a snug fit and provides protection against leakage in the crotch area
Re-adjustable Closures: In order to allow for repeat adjustment during period of use due to change of posture or activity, the side tapes have an high-quality adhesive coating that enables refastening
P.S.: If you'd like to know how to manage dressing with an adult diaper correctly, please click here.
- Please do not let your hands or other objects come in contact with the inner material of the diaper to avoid any accidental transfer of infection - for yourself/patient
- Always dispose stools in toilet before disposing the diaper in garbage
- Plan for disposal in advance - do not throw diapers with regular garbage. They must be held in a separate container/bags for final dispatch with the garbage truck
- An effective product with essential absorption and dryness capabilities
- The extra wide padding on the hip and buttocks will definitely help with fecal incontinence
Hey Zindagi Review
Overall : 3.6
All ratings on a scale of 1 to 5
Own one already? Do share your comments and suggestions about this product in the Review Section below. Help the Hey Zindagi Community to make a better buying decision.