How it Works?
The Mesh: A layer of slightly coarse metal that de-pills the lint, fuzz, hair and dust from the garment when brushed gently. It can be used on expensive cashmere and different kinds of wool. Preserves the finish of the fabric vs. a razor blade that can cut the material or an adhesive based roller that can leave a residue on the fabric. The end result is a clean and soft garment.
The Handle: Easy grip handle that fits easily into your hands just like a comb would. The entire unit is credit card sized and can fit easily into a carry bag.
How to De-Pill?
- Lay down the garment on a flat surface or an ironing board.
- Hold the brush with one and gently brush downwards against the garment to remove lint - maintain the direction across the attire.
- Continue brushing until the fabric accumulates on the mesh of the brush and the garment is fuzz-free.
- Keep removing the lint from the mesh in between if necessary.
- Once done, clean the comb with an old toothbrush to remove the fine lint before storing it in a clean and dry box.
- Do not over brush the garment as it might lose its sheen
- Clean the accumulated fabric on the mesh when needed
- Do not use on a wet garment to avoid roughing it up
- Use after ironing the garment for best results
P.S.: Kindly test the comb on a small area of the garment before proceeding with the complete attire
- Not much that's needed to be said except that I've not come across a more inexpensive yet effective solution to get rid of fuzz balls on our sweaters
- It's safe to use on expensive clothes vs an old razor and better than running a glue based roller all over the attire
Hey Zindagi Review
Overall : 4.1
All ratings on a scale of 1 to 5
Own one already? Do share your comments and suggestions about this product in the Review Section below. Help the Hey Zindagi Community to make a better buying decision.