Ideal for: providing firm support to hand and wrist in cases of early cast removal of fracture, Rheumatoid Arthritis of the wrist, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Wrist Tendonitis (pain and swelling around wrist), Tenosynovitis (tendon inflammation in wrist), Kienbock’s disease (damage of carpal bones)
Supportive immobilization of wrist in a functional position to allow motion of fingers and thumb
- Provides controlled compression and retention of body heat for pain relief
Adjustable metal splints allow self-customisation as per activity and stress levels
- Aids in post surgical rehabilitation
- Works for either hand
Ambidextrous design: It is fit for usage in both left and right hand
Customizable Aluminium splint: The splint can be reshaped to match the contours of the patient's wrist to offer a better support. They can be removed easily to be adjusted according to the suitable degree of dorsiflexion (backward bending) required for immobilizing the wrist
Anatomical Thumb opening: This allows thumb to be in abduction position that reduces fatigue and accelerates healing. Also permits movement for fingers and thumb
High quality elastic webbing: This provides strength and durability helping the product retain shape and elasticity for a long time
Ventilation: Porous and well-ventilated with air vents to give comfort when wearing
- +Options, Warranty & Returns
- Brand: Tynor India
- Variants: 4 ( Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large)
View Size Chart below (scroll to 'Choose the Right Fit')
- Item Code: TYOR06
- Usage/Application: As a support and therapeutic aid for orthopaedic disorders of wrist. Don't use if heat generating ointments or oils/massage oils have been applied
- Warranty/Guarantee: Only in case of manufacturing defects when notified within 3 days of delivery
- Return/Refund: We offer an easy exchange on this product only in case of manufacturing defects when informed within 3 days of delivery. Do check size chart before ordering. This product cannot be returned/exchanged for safeguarding user hygiene. Please read through our Return Policy.
- +Payment Options
- Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Internet Banking (RTGS) and Prepaid Wallet
- International Credit & Debit Cards are also accepted
- EMI option is valid orders above ₹ 3000 for multiple banks
- We also offer payment via Direct PayTM Transfers, Banker's Cheques & NEFT too. Contact Us for assistance
- Cash on Delivery payments are also available across select PINCodes
To know all about payment options, click here
Overall Size M: 195 mm (l) x 155 mm (w) | Upper and Lower Velcro Strap Base : 55 mm (length of base) x 25 mm (w), Fastener: 40 mm (l) x 25 mm (w) | Middle Velcro Strap base: 160 mm (l) x 38 mm (w), Fastener: 41 mm (l) x 38 mm (w) | Stretchable Inner Black Fabric: 130 mm (l) x 80 mm (w) Metal Stay Pocket: 173 mm (l) x 50 mm (w) - Two Pockets | Metal Stay: 156 mm (l) x 30 mm (w)
||Size M (Dry with Metal Stay): 72 g approx. | (Without Metal Stay): 52 g approx
||Material: Polyamide, Polyester, Aluminium, Cotton, Spandex
|In the Package
||1 Wrist Splint Ambidextrous [Product Code: E43BBZ], Instruction Manual
|Country of Origin
||Tynor India is a ISO:9001, W.H.O G.M.P Standards and ISO: 13485 certified manufacturer. This product carries the CE (Cleared For European Markets) mark.
||Pain relief and support for wrist and hand Note: Do not wear this product if warming or heat generating ointments/ liniments or oils/ massage oils have been applied.
|Care & Maintenance
||Should only be hand-washed with mild soap in water (30o C). Air dry away from heat or sunlight. Should not be bleached, ironed or dry-cleaned. The hook loop fasteners should be closed before washing.
|Storage/ Do's & Don'ts
||Store when not in use after washing and thorough drying. Replace once elasticity reduces due to repeated use.
|Warranty & Guarantee
||Only in case of manufacturing defects if notified within 3 days of delivery
||Air/Express: Yes Surface: Yes
- +Hey Zindagi Review
OVERALL : 3.6
Usefulness: 3.5 | Uniqueness: 3.8 | Quality: 3.5
This splint gives a comfortable feel during use and included metal stay offers good stability. The inner fabric is breathable.
Material layer is thinner than premium orthopaedic aids - would be very useful in managing sweat during summers. But it would also therefore it might wear out faster and maybe not be as effective during winters
QUICK START GUIDE84 KB
USER MANUAL1.42 MB