How it Works?
Ambidextrous design: It is fit for usage in both left and right hand
Customizable Aluminium splint: The splint can be reshaped to match the contours of the patient's wrist to offer a better support. They can be removed easily to be adjusted according to the suitable degree of dorsiflexion (backward bending) required for immobilizing the wrist
Anatomical Thumb opening: This allows thumb to be in abduction position that reduces fatigue and accelerates healing. Also permits movement for fingers and thumb
High quality elastic webbing: This provides strength and durability helping the product retain shape and elasticity for a long time
Ventilation: Porous and well-ventilated with air vents to give comfort when wearing
How to Wear?
- Please ensure you order the right-sized product as per the Size Chart below
- Open all the straps and lay the splint in front of you
- Push the aluminium splint out of the pocket
- Match the contours of the splint to the contours of the wrist as per the required degree of dorsiflexion (backward bending) of wrist
- Push the customized splint back into the pocket
- Place the elastic wrist splint in alignment with the palmar crease on one side and thumb on the other side
- Fasten the hook and loop rejoinders to a position of comfortable compression
- Check for discomfort especially blood circulation or numbness
- Please do not wear this support continually - remove it to dry the accumulated sweat
- Wash it regularly to get rid of sweat, body odors and unclog the pores
- Don't bathe with the unit - it will reduce the elasticity and compression quality of the support
- Never share your orthopaedic aid - can lead to a transfer of infection or allergy
- Discontinue use and seek medical guidance in case of impaired blood flow, allergic reactions on skin, persistence or increase in pain
P.S.: Kindly consult your Physician or Orthopaedic Specialist before using this product
- This splint gives a comfortable feel during use and included metal stay offers good stability. The inner fabric is breathable.
- Material layer is thinner than premium orthopaedic aids - would be very useful in managing sweat during summers. But it would also therefore it might wear out faster and maybe not be as effective during winters
Hey Zindagi Review
Overall : 3.6
All ratings on a scale of 1 to 5
Own one already? Do share your comments and suggestions about this product in the Review Section below. Help the Hey Zindagi Community to make a better buying decision.