How it Works?
Efficient Nebulization Rate: Omron compressor nebulizer guarantees effective delivery of medication at a fast nebulization rate of 0.3ml per minute
Small particle size: The nebuliser converts the medication with the help of oxygen into fine mist of minute particle size aerosols (MMAD 3 µm) that reach deeper into the lungs and airways relieving respiratory constriction
Medication Capacity: The medication tank of the nebuliser can contain up to 10 ml of medication which leaves no residue after usage
Aerosol Output: The nebuliser has an effective aerosol output of 0.37ml at the rate of 0.05 ml/min.
Low noise generation: The in-built technology ensures generation of low level of sound even less than 45 dB which makes the nebuliser comfortable for use in older patients with cardiac and related ailments
Lightweight: With an approximate weight of only 180g, the unit can be easily carried and operated anywhere
- Compressor (Main unit)
- Nebulizer Kit
- Adult Mask
- Child Mask
- Air tube (100 cm)
- Spare Air Filters
- AC Adapter, Storage Bag, Instruction Manual
P.S.:Please consult your licensed Respiratory Specialist/Pulmonologist before ordering any nebulizer
How to Use?
- Before using the nebuliser for the first time, clean and disinfect the kit, mask, mouthpiece and optional nosepiece
- Connect the AC adapter to the compressor and plug the power plug into a power outlet
- Remove the inhalation top along with the vaporizer head from the medication tank
- Add the prescribed medicine in the exact amount as advised by your doctor into the medication tank
- Attach the vaporizer head to the inhalation top securely
- Put the inhalation top back into the medication tank
- Tightly attach the mask, mouthpiece or optional nosepiece to the nebulizer kit
- Attach the air tube by pushing the air tube plugs firmly into the air tube connectors
- Be seated comfortably in a stable manner near the nebulizer
- Hold the nebulizer kit as diagrammatically shown in the instruction manual
- Now turn on the power switch of the nebulizer
- When the compressor starts, check that aerosol is being generated
- Position your mouth accordingly with the mouthpiece or the mask as per your convenience and start inhalation
- Turn off the switch and unplug the AC adapter after usage
- Check that there is no condensation or moisture in the air tube
- Clean and store the nebulizer
For detailed instructions on care, maintenance and safety, please Download complete Instruction Manual for Handy Compressor Nebuliser by Omron
- Change the air filter every 60 days or whenever necessary
- Check the air tube before each use for any kinks and ensure that there is no leakage
- Keep the medication tank, mouthpiece, optional nosepiece and mask clean and disinfected for future use. Wash as per the detailed instructions given in the instruction manual.
- Keep the nebulizer and other accessories out of reach of small children as the small parts might be a choking hazard
- We had always sought smaller sized nebulisers since many patrons kept asking for one.
- This one is a pocket-sized giant: it provides an equally good nebulisation rate and smaller particle size for better absorption
Hey Zindagi Review
Overall : 4.1
All ratings on a scale of 1 to 5
Own one already? Do share your comments and suggestions about this product in the Review Section below. Help the Hey Zindagi Community to make a better buying decision.