How it Works?
Strong and porous elastic webbing: The belt is made of strong elastic webbing with high porosity which improves ventilation and comfort of the patient while ensuring necessary compression
Lightweight and thin construction: Made of a single panel of elastic which makes the belt thin and light in weight making it suitable for using all around the day during regular activities
Broad hook and loop tape panel: The belt is provided with broad hook and loop tape closures which make it size adjustable around the waist ensuring snug fit
Nylon ribs: Prevent rolling over of belt making it durable and suitable for prolonged use
How to Wear?
- Make sure you order the right-sized belt from the Size Chart below
- Stand in the neutral posture with your back straightened as recommended by the Physician
- Wrap the belt around the waist
- Keep the belt upright and in correct position as per directions of the “up inside” label
- Ensure that the lower edge of the belt aligns with the base of the spine
- Fasten the hook tape with the loop tape to a comfortable compression
- Re-adjust in case of any discomfort
- Discontinue use and consult the doctor in case of impaired blood flow, allergic reactions on skin and persistence or increase of pain
- Consult the doctor in case of simultaneous use with any other medical device
- Improper use of the device may lead to adverse effects or decreased effectiveness. Follow the instructions on the packaging carefully before using
- Keep it out of reach of children
P.S.: Kindly consult your Physician or Orthopaedic Specialist before using this product
- We do like the adjusting grips and inner material on the abdominal area of the belt
- The webbed elastic is well made, but we would recommend a light inner layer for those with sensitive skin
Hey Zindagi Review
Overall : 3.7
All ratings on a scale of 1 to 5
Own one already? Do share your comments and suggestions about this product in the Review Section below. Help the Hey Zindagi Community to make a better buying decision.