How it Works?
Non-toxic, biodegradable gel beads: These remain soft and flexible upto 0°C. These are durable, puncture-resistant and conforms to the shape of the body part where the pack is attached
Versatile Product: Can be used for both hot fomentation and cold compression. Hot fomentation acts in synergism (combined effect) with pain-reliever drugs to reduce the sensation of pain. Cold compression reduces inflammation by slowing down the metabolic rate around the injured tissue
Long temperature retention: It works in a wide range of temperature from 0°C to 75°C . Retains the required temperature for a long time
Good quality Fabric Cover: Offers protection to skin from heat or cryo burns
How to Use?
For Hot Therapy: Hot Fomentation provides relaxation and improves blood circulation promoting faster healing
In microwave: Place the gel pouch flat in microwave. Heat on 800 watts power for about 45 seconds. Check if properly heated, if not then additional heating is recommended at 10 seconds intervals
In hot water: Heat sufficient amount of water to boiling temperature. Put the gel pouch in it after removing from the heat source, for around 10 minutes or till the desired temperature is achieved
For Cold Therapy: Cold fomentation reduce oedema and bleeding around the injured tissue. Can also be used to lower body temperature during high fever. Aids in post-surgical pain relief
- Place the gel pouch in the freezer at 0°C for at least one hour
- Use immediately after removal
- Never place the gel pack inside a conventional oven or a toaster
- Always use the hot/cold pack with the cloth cover
- Use with extreme caution in individuals with less sensitivity to heat or cold
- If the contents are exposed to skin or eyes, rinse with water immediately.
- In case the irritation or redness persists, consult a doctor
- Follow the instructions of your doctor if it is used for post-surgical trauma
P.S.: Kindly consult your Doctor or Physician before using this product in case of chronic pain and illness
- A good adaptation over regular gel packs, where one is limited to being still during the application period
- The outer fabric is really soft though it moistens slightly with condensation in case of cold therapy
- A good buy and adaptable product
Hey Zindagi Review
Overall : 4.3
All ratings on a scale of 1 to 5
Own one already? Do share your comments and suggestions about this product in the Review Section below. Help the Hey Zindagi Community to make a better buying decision.